Boarding out of Moline, IL
Join us for our special Captain’s Narrated Lunch Cruise on the Mississippi River, featuring our hot lunch buffet which is prepared fresh onboard. Our excursion will take in some of the historical sights of the Quad City Area. We will cruise by the Rock Island Arsenal, located on a 946 acre island, and Lock and Dam #15 with the largest roller dam in the world. Our Captain will tell you about the history and facts of these two sights plus many more.
Your cruise will start off our hot lunch buffet:
- Baked Cranberry Glazed Boneless Breast of chicken
- Alfredo Pasta with Vegetables
- Homemade Garlic Mashed Potato
- Chicken Gravy
- Green Beans with Sauted Bacon and Onions
- 2 Cold Salads
- Tossed Spring Salad with Dressing
- Rolls and Butter
- Coffee and Iced Tea included with your meal.
*Menu Subject to Change*
We also have fully stocked bars available.
You can go topside to our open upper deck, sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenery. Last but not least be sure to visit our gift shop located on the 3rd deck.
Some of what you will learn about:
- Chief Black Hawk
- The location where the first railroad bridge crossed the Mississippi River
- Learn about the young Illinois attorney (who later became this country’s 16th President) who defended the bridge in a court battle.
- Our Captain will tell you about the rich history of the Quad Cities and explain why this Mighty Mississippi River is vital to each and every one of us!
Please check our schedule for dates & times. Reservations are required.