Boarding out of Moline, IL
Come aboard for a special Independence Day Dinner Cruise! Join us as we cruise down to lock and dam 15 for the Red, White and Boom Fireworks! You will enjoy our 3 entree dinner buffet featuring our famous prime rib! Live entertainment onboard.
Boarding: 7:00 pm
Cruise: 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Our Famous Carved Prime Rib
- Baked Cranberry Glazed Boneless Breast of Chicken
- Alfredo Pasta with Vegetables
- Chef’s choice of Potato & Vegetable
- Toss spring salad with peach dressing
- 2 Cold Salads
- Rolls and butter
- Coffee and Iced Tea are complimentary with dinner
*Menu subject to change*
We also have fully stocked bars onboard
You can go topside to our open upper deck, sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenery. Last but not least be sure to visit our gift shop located on the 3rd deck.