This cruise will feature some of the songs that were heard during the different wars. Songs of the Big Band Era from WWll, Some of the songs heard during the 50s during the Korean War, and many of the songs of the Vietnam era. Songs everyone remembers and loves. Finally ending the cruise with a Veterans Tribute to all the men and women who have served our country and gave us the freedoms that we have enjoyed today. God Bless America! Don’t miss this one of a kind tribute to our heroes! This cruise will include the famous homemade sticky rolls, fruit and a full hot 2 entrée lunch buffet.
See cruise schedule for departure locations.
Your cruise will start off our hot lunch buffet:
- Baked Cranberry Glazed Boneless Breast of chicken
- Alfredo Pasta with Vegetables
- Homemade Garlic Mashed Potato
- Chicken Gravy
- Green Beans with Sauted Bacon and Onions
- 2 Cold Salads
- Tossed Spring Salad with Dressing
- Rolls and Butter
- Coffee and Iced Tea included with your meal.
*Menu Subject to Change*
We also have fully stocked bars available.