(Boarding out of Moline,IL)
Our special Captain’s Narrated Lunch Cruise on the Mississippi River,featuring our hot lunch buffet which is prepared fresh right onboard. Our excursion will take in some of the historical sights of the Quad City Area. We will cruise by the Rock Island Arsenal, located on a 946 acre island, and Lock and Dam #15 with the largest roller dam in the world. Our Captain will tell you about the history and facts of these two sights plus many more.
You will enjoy our freshly prepared 2 entree lunch buffet which includes:
- Baked Cranberry Glazed Boneless Breast of chicken
- Alfredo Pasta with Vegetables
- Homemade Garlic Mashed Potato
- Chicken Gravy
- Green Beans with Sauted Bacon and Onions
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Sweet Corn Salad
- Tossed Spring Salad with Dressing
- Rolls and Butter
- Coffee and Iced Tea included with your meal.
- *Menu Subject to Change*
- We also have fully stocked bars available.
You can go topside, sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenery.
Some of what you will learn about…
- Chief Black Hawk
- The location where the first railroad bridge crossed the Mississippi River
- Learn about the young Illinois attorney (who later became this country’s 16th President) who defended the bridge in a court battle.
- Our Captain will tell you about the rich history of the Quad Cities and explain why this Mighty Mississippi River is vital to each and every one of us!
- Visit our “Best of Everything” Gift Shop on 3rd deck.
Please check our schedule for dates & times. Reservations are required.
If you like our lunch cruises you should check out our dinner cruises!
- April – August
- Adults $31.95
- Children $23.95
- September – October
- Adults $33.95
- Children $23.95
Prices include tax and gratuity and transportation.
Children’s prices are for ages 3 – 10 years; children under 3 years are free.
Add some pizazz to your cruise and make your outing extra special with our Cruise Enhancement packages! You can add a package to your cruise when you sign up on line by clicking the “Buy Tickets” tab on any of our cruise information pages.
Bottle of Wine or Champagne $25.95 Plus Tax
Two frozen specialty drinks Celebration Cake $29.95 Plus Tax
Bottle of Wine or Champagne Celebration Cake $39.95 Plus Tax
Bottle of Wine or Champagne Floral Bouquet *Substitute Floral Bouquet for 1/2 Dozen Roses $45.95 Plus Tax * $74.95 Plus Tax
Bottle of Wine or Champagne Jumbo Shrimp Coctail $29.95 Plus Tax